Barebones No 6 Field Knife
An indispensable outdoorsman’s field knife for wherever the journey takes you. The high carbon tempered steel blade, reinforced by a full tang, proves reliable and strong as you attend to the rituals of the outdoors from making fire to setting up shelter and foraging. Purposeful details like an inlaid copper lanyard ring, 900D polyester sheath, and belt clip create a seamless experience and restore your focus on the moment.
• Traditional, utility-driven design
• 6" high-carbon, full tang, steel blade
• Thumb depress for comfortable handling
• Rich and durable walnut handle
• 900D polyester sheath with timeless copper accent
Dimensions: 10.5" x 0.75" x 1.5"
Subscribe to our email & be the first to know about new arrivals, sales, exclusive offers, and special events.