PW Waterwise Kit w/ Tan Tubing
Proven Winners Waterwise Drip Irrigation Kit
An easy-to-use, self-contained kit makes it simple to water container plants, hanging baskets, flower boxes, and landscape beds automatically.
It comes complete
This kit contains everything you need to easily water up to ten container plants or 30 feet of landscape beds from a single faucet.
It's simple to use
WaterWise isn't like other drip systems where you have to purchase tubing, emitters, clamps, etc. and try to match up the individual parts on your own. Everything you need to start installantion is in one kit, and the step-by-step instructions make set-up simple.
It saves time and water
By using drippers instead of spray heads, our kit requires no adjusting of water flow. Once you set it up, the watering takes care of itself, and that means better plant growth, time savings, and water conservation.
It blends with the landscape
The tan color of the tubing in the Proven Winners WaterWise kit is pleasing to the eye and blends into landscapes better than traditional black tubing. The tan color matches decks, mulch, etc.
Up to three kits can be combined in a single direction to water up to 30 containers or 90 feet of landscape beds from one faucet.
The parts in the Proven Winners WaterWise kit are of the highest quality. Tubing is easy to cut and fit and will not kink as other drip tubes do. Plus, the valves, adapters, and drip emitters have barbed outlets to ensure a secure, strong fit with the vinyl tubing.
- Eco-friendly - saves water
- Versatile - for use in containers or landscapes
- Flexible - merchandise inside or outside
- Simple - water up to 10 containers from a single kit and faucet
- Expandable - multiple kits can be connected
Each Proven Winners WaterWise kit contains:
- A 100-foot coil of 1/4" high-quality tan-colored vinyl tubing
- Ten 1/2 GPH pressure compensating drippers
- Ten 1/4 Barbed Tees (for use in attaching and extending vinyl tubing)
- Three 1/4 Barbed Crosses (for use in attaching and extending vinyl tubing)
- Ten 1/4 Black Nail Clamps (for positioning and holding vinyl tubing in place on wood decks or other wooden applications)
- One Faucet Adapter
- One Back Flow Prevention Valve
- Ten 1/4 Support Stakes (to attach and hold drippers or to train the tubing in place in landscape beds)
Recommended watering time is 45-60 minutes per day for containers (use this as a starting point as climate and soil conditions vary).
On hot and/or windy days, an additional watering is recommended.
- Free domestic shipping over $100 with code FREESHIP100